BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love Dare Day 40

Today’s Dare

Write out a renewal of your vows and place them in your home.  Perhaps if appropriate, you could make arrangements to formally renew your wedding vows before a minister and with family present.  Make it a living testament to the value of marriage in God’s eyes and the high honor of being one with your mate.

Well me made it! 40 day love dare! For better, or for worse. I would say for the better. This love dare has helped us enrich something we already had. A deep love for each other. It made us realize our weaknesses, and brought forth a venue to talk about what problems we have. We are still trying to incorporate the Bible in our everyday lives together. Its better for me in the morning when she sleeps in. Its quiet I can concentrate, and reflect without interruptions.
We will keep the books, and redo it again as a refresher course in keeping what we already have. LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Instead of going on out a whem, I say we start staying home and reading our bible more often. We need more knowledge of it, with everything that's going on in the world the bible is comforting. At least it's always been that way for me =) I love you and I agree for better!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete