BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Love dare Day 31

I forgot to write on this one. Sorry.



Today’s Dare

Is there a “leaving” issue you haven’t been brave enough to conquer yet?  Confess it to your spouse today, and resolve to make it right.  The oneness of your marriage is dependent upon it.  Follow this with a commitment to your spouse and to God to make your marriage the top priority over every other human relationship.

I would say that, our cutting the cord issues really don't exist. Heather does talk to her parents everyday. There are some things she shouldn't be saying. 
She is the perfect daughter to them. They see her happy and content with her marriage. A few bumps here and there, that they stay out of to let US work things out.
I think they love me as well, I think that I could NOT ask for a better set of inlaws.
They are caring and loving. 
I on the other hand, should talk to my mother, and go help her more often.
She is 83, and won't be around forever, and I should see her as much as I can.
I love my mother, she is a wonderful person. Always caring, loving and giving. 
The kind of person I have always wanted to be. I am alot like her in many ways.
She doesn't always speak her mind on family issues. She worries constantly about me because of my late nights playing music, thinking I don't get enough rest. No problem there. Ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment