BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Dare day 29

Today’s Dare

Before you see your spouse again today, pray for them by name and for their needs.  Whether it comes easy for you or not, say “I love you,” then express love to them in some tangible way.  Go to God in prayers again, thanking Him for giving you the privilege of loving this one special person – unconditionally, the way He loves both of you.

 I pray for her every day. I am seeing how God is helping her be the person God wants her to be. I am very proud of her. 
I give her tangible love everyday. I love how soft her skin is, I love the smell of her hair.
The color of her eyes, and her infectious giggle.

tan·gi·ble

[tan-juh-buhl]
–adjective
1.
capable of being touched; discernible by the touch; material or substantial.
2.
real or actual, rather than imaginary or visionary: the tangible benefits of sunshine.
3.
definite; not vague or elusive: no tangible grounds for suspicion.
4.
(of an asset) having actual physical existence, as real estate or chattels, and therefore capable of being assigned a value in monetary terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment