Choose a way to show honor and respect to your spousethat is above and beyond your normal routine.
It may be holding the door open for her. it might be putting their clothes away.
It may be the way you listen and speak.
Show your mate that they are highly esteemed in your eyes.
How did you choose to show honor?
What was the result?
What are some other ways you could demonstrate honor in the coming days?
I always try to help her out with things around the house.
I took her to the Dr. Held the doors for her let her walk out of the elevator first, that I always do.
Finished Moms lawn, then got her prescriptions filled.
In the coming days, I know she isn't feeling well, and I'll try to help in anyway I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks honey. I tried to stay out of your hair for an hour while you practiced. So you could have your me time =) I love you!! I will get well soon!!
ReplyDelete