BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Love Dare Day 32

Today’s Dare

If at all possible, try to initiate sex with your husband or wife today.  Do this in a way that honors what your spouse has told you (or implied to you) about what they need from you sexually.  Ask God to make this enjoyable for both of you as well as a path to greater intimacy.

Without going to personal business.  We both equally initiate sex. I sometimes won't because I am tired from work, among other reasons. Not making excuses for myself.
Its just the way it is sometimes. I should accommodate her anytime she is in the mood.
I will try harder to find the energy to tend to her sexual wants, and needs.
Our Love dare sex, lets say love making, was tremendous. It usually is.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe. Our Love Dare sex =) funny!! I loved it! We weren't rushed, we were calm and relaxed and it was very spiritual. I don't need to make excuses like not feeling good. I should also not want to trade doing household chores ect for intimacy. There was a line in the dare about that. I felt bad and prayed on that issue!!

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete