BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Love Dare day 20

Dare to take God at HIS word, dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray "Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But you have shown your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and you have proven your power to save me from death by your resurrection. Lord change my heart, and save me by your grace."

Write about what this experience has been like for you. Even if you are only renewing your commitment to recieve and express HIS love, what has HE shown you today.



I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He died for our sins, and was resurrected so that we can live.
Everyday I try to express his love through my actions.
I am not perfect, I should never talk negative about anyone or anything that is of his creation.
I may dislike somebody or something but, I pray to HIM to allow me to love them as I would myself.

I pray that HE help and guide us, and my adversaries through all our problems and allow them to be resolved in a favorable manner. If it is his will to allow me to fail, I tried, and I should keep my head up, as well as my faith in HIM. These things happen, and I hope that its not too far gone for resolution.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember when you fall, God is telling you that you are in the perfect position to pray!!!!

    ReplyDelete