Today’s Dare
Find a specific, recent example when your spouse demonstrated Christian character in a noticeable way. Verbally commend them for this at some point today.
Heather, moreso than I really studies her Bible, and I think she does it everyday.
I can tell changes in her where she shows love to everyone, even strangers.
I worry sometimes that men will take the smile as something as an interest in them.
Sorry fellas. She is mine. Ya see we love each other, and if you spend any time with us, you will see that our love is genuine. Its something we worked on as friends first.
We didn't HAVE to get married, we wanted to because we were in LOVE.
Heather is a very loving person. She has a short temper, but it has gotten alot better.
The temper is part of her, she is spunky, and I think that temperament has kept people from walking all over because she is short, and looks way younger than she is.
As time goes by she is growing and yearning to be the perfect Christian women.
I love her imperfections and all, and it excites me to see what she is becoming.
Nobody's perfect, but in my eyes, she will be.

I read my bible everyday, yes. I read my church notes for two days after service and reflect. I read my proverbs 31 women's ministries online. My body thirst's for more knowledge. I have to have it like water. It's those few moments of my day I know the Devil can't get me!! But he is saying, oh no SHE'S AWAKE!! lol.
ReplyDelete