BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love Dare day 27

Today’s Dare

Eliminate the poison of unrealistic expectations in your home.  Think of one area where your spouse has told you you’re expecting too much, and tell them you’re sorry for being so hard on them about it.  Promise them you’ll seek to understand, and assure them of your unconditional love.

I am always reminding Heather about her chores. I'm just trying to get her to see things that need to be done, because its her stuff, and it shouldn't get to the point where I have to say something. I do help her from time to time. I'm not going to do it for her all the time. I'm not expecting too much.
I feel that  since she doesn't have a "job", that its her responsibility to keep the house clean, neat and orderly.
I do my part and help out.
I try not to demand that she do anything, I make suggestions.
I'm sorry if she feels I am being too hard on her about it.

I have alot to do out side, on the house, on the yard, and to the vehicles.
Maybe she will help me?

1 comment:

  1. I've offered to help in the yard. You say the yard is man stuff, inside is woman stuff. I can only do so much inside. =)

    ReplyDelete