Today’s Dare
Spend time in personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve to your spouse. Include why you are committing to this marriage until death, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what. Leave it in a place that your mate will find it.
This is something I have felt from the get go. Even when I have said she needed to go in the heat of an argument. It was the scenario of the argument that lead me to say what I said. At the time I meant every word. When we first started off together, she went off on me and cussed me like a sailor. I disappeared for a few days, and told her that I have never in my live been treated like that, and was going to start to be treated like that now. It does continue now that we are married, but has gotten alot better. I remind her that she is supposed to love me, not be hating on me like that. We always kiss and make up.
That is a big part of what our love is about, forgiveness.

No comments:
Post a Comment