Today’s Dare
Ask your spouse if you can begin praying together. Talk about the best time to do this -- whether it’s in the morning, your lunch hour, or before bedtime. Use this time to commit your concerns, disagreements, and needs before the Lord. Don’t forget to thank Him for His provision and blessing. Even if your spouse refuses to do this, resolve to spend this daily time in prayer yourself.
We agreed to pray together when we could. I recommended to read the Bible, and reflect from the same reading, she wanted to do it separate books.
Its doesn't matter we can discuss what the reading means to each other, and how its applied to everyday life today.

That's why I got us the daily journals. It has little prompts to make things easier on us to openly discuss. There is one in your book I just found that I like a lot. and Relate to right now. It says rest your nerves. Tired nerves are a reflection on, not of, God's Power. Hope all the time. If we were together we could look up one bible verse on hope together and then pray upon hope together and what we hope to get from rest.... =)
ReplyDeleteI'm ready to do this!! Thanks baby! You will enjoy it!
I will start on the daily journals. Sorry I haven't made the time to do it yet.
ReplyDeleteI love you!