Today’s Dare
Commit to reading the Bible every day. Find a devotional book or other resource that will give you some guidance. If your spouse is open to it, see if they will commit to daily Bible reading with you. Begin submitting each area of your life to its guidance and start building on the rock.
Heather is alot better about reading most everyday than I am. When I work I do pick up a pocket bible, and read. I need to start reading it religiously (no pun intended) every day.
We have the couple's bible study and need to get back to it.
We both need God's help in so many ways. Finances, personal things I won't bring up here. I know God only puts on us what he know what we can handle. Sometimes I think its too much. But I look around and thank God that I have it as good as I do. He has blessed me with many great things, and I am thankful. Happiness, is a state of mind.
If you can't find happiness within what God has given you, its your own fault. Happiness is there, you need to make the best of what makes you happy.
We both need God's help in so many ways. Finances, personal things I won't bring up here. I know God only puts on us what he know what we can handle. Sometimes I think its too much. But I look around and thank God that I have it as good as I do. He has blessed me with many great things, and I am thankful. Happiness, is a state of mind.
If you can't find happiness within what God has given you, its your own fault. Happiness is there, you need to make the best of what makes you happy.

We can start in the morning reading one Psalm there are 31. Try reading one Psalm a morning for the next month and talk them over coffee and caffeine. We can start this now or we can start this when our two more love dares are complete. Pray to God for happiness. It's there, he will show it to you. =) I'll pray for God to show you true happiness!!
ReplyDeleteI mean there are 31 proverbs!!!
ReplyDeletewhat was I thinking?! oops
ReplyDelete