BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love dare Day 35

Today’s Dare

Find a marriage mentor – someone who is a strong Christian and who will be honest and loving with you.  If you feel that counseling is needed, then take the first step to set up an appointment.  During this process, ask God to direct your decisions and discernment.

I would say when I ask someone for advice the person who I take heed to is my next door neighbor Bob. He doesn't choose sides, and gives me solid advice.
I don't think we need a marriage counselor. We do work things out between us.
Lately her needs have become more demanding and vocal. Asking me to cut back on something that I only do 6 days out of the month. We both knows what need to happen on 4 of those days, which are weekends.
I know she wants more us time, and we have to utilize what time we have together during the week. She knows I love her. I don't have to prove it, but show her I do often.
If she gets this job its going to be hectic.

She has been sick all week, and I haven't been real patient with her. I'm not a good nurse maid, especially when its an adult. Why I'm that way, I don't know?
I did the dishes all week, and her laundry, and waited on her hand and foot. Its the little things that. I'm happy she is feeling a little better.


2 comments:

  1. No, you are not a good nurse maid. I'm really shocked you aren't considering you have six kids and raised from a big family. I figured you would be more pat on the back it's gonna get better honey. I'm 27, not a baby, but i still like to be made to feel special when I am sick too. I shouldn't have to ask for a glass of water.

    But thanks for doing the dishes all week, thanks for doing the towels and my clothes. Really means a lot. So much would have piled up around the house if you hadn't taken the upper hand. I really do appriciate the things you do to show me you love me!!

    ReplyDelete