BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Love dare Day 33


Today’s Dare

Recognize that your spouse is integral to your future success.  Let them know today that you desire to include them in your upcoming decisions, and that you need their perspective and counsel.  If you have ignored their input in the past, admit your oversight and ask them to forgive you.

She tells me things sometimes, that I don't totally ignore. I try to incorporate her ideas with mine. Sometimes neither of us are right, and that means communication on things are in order. Like in earlier mentioning of our love dare blogs. Neither of us are perfect.
We are doing better in all areas because of this. We are talking about things that we never did before. In a way it opened our minds, and hearts to what we needed to do, and say.

2 comments:

  1. I know it would be a nice thing to pay the Love Dare forward to someone who needs it. However, I'd like to keep both of our books. That sounds selfish, but it's helped us both and some dares I know we need to re read just to keep them fresh in our hearts and minds. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I put all my notes here in the blogger, I would like to give mine to Bobby and Tosha.

    ReplyDelete