Today’s Dare
Isolate one area of division in your marriage, and look on today as a fresh opportunity to pray about it. Ask the Lord to reveal anything in your own heart that is threatening oneness with your spouse. Pray that He would do the same for them. And if appropriate, discuss this matter openly, seeking God for unity.
I hate falling behind on blogging about this. When I rush to get it done I have less to say about our life together. Work, busy schedules. I can tell the love dare is helping us.
I need to devote more time to it.
I pray that I can be the husband she prays to God for.
I need to devote more time to it.
I pray that I can be the husband she prays to God for.
I pray to be the husband Gods wants me to be for her.
Kinda of the same prayer? Yes and No.
I pray that as a person God will steer me in the right direction, and keeps me from
being unconcerned of her needs. I washed clothes yesterday, and it didn't enter my mind that I should have something else with her till the end of the day. After I did my own laundry. He clothes in the dryer had mostly towels. I folded and put them up, as I went to do something with her clothes, and asked for hangars, she said leave them I'll get them tomorrow. As I look at them sitting on the couch, I will do them unannounced, as we are expecting company tonight. God help me with the chores, and help me help her.
Its best that I get them done early so I am rested when the guests arrive.

Chores are an area of division in our house... sometimes we do them together. But I do most of the girly things. I don't mind. But I do need help when I fall behind when I'm sick. That's usually the only time I really fall behind. Thanks so much for helping me yesterday get ready for company!!! Thanks for doing the dishes again today for me!! I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete