BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love Dare day 25

Forgiveness.
I consider my self very forgiving. In our preachers message Weds, he read scripture and preached on forgiveness, love, jealousy, lies, stealing, and anger.
I have been guilty of being so angry, that I had thoughts of violence.
I have bouts of jealousy that was crazy. Never again.
Lies, we all lie at one time or another. I have vowed to be honest and credible as anyone can.
If you choose to doubt, I find no reason to have to prove myself. Not worth the energy to argue.
I turn it over to God. I find inner peace. I find myself to be a calmer person, and it effects the way that other people around you to react to situations.

I choose to forgive, and to not bring the offense up at a later date.
If a person can't be trusted, the person must be turned away abruptly, and sternly, without anger.
Its best to avoid the thing or person that makes you angry.

In closing I pray that all the unrest in the world be restored, and that all of God's children, no matter their race, or nationality can be at peace with each other through God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I have a forgiving husband.
    Somethings I do I would find it hard to forgive myself for, but then the weight of the world would be on my shoulders.
    But God teaches us to forgive. He forgives us everyday.
    I choose to forgive you for things you do.
    I just know in my heart you can forgive me too.

    ReplyDelete