BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Love Dare Day 19

Look back over the dares from previous days.
Where there some that seemed impossible to you?
Have you realized your need for God to change your heart, and to give you the ability to love?
Ask HIM to show you where you stand with HIM, and ask for the strength and grace to settle your eternal destination.

What do you believe God is saying to you?
Is there stirring in your heart?
What decision have you made in response to this?

The previous dares made me realize the love I have always had for my wife.
I know she feels "second chair" because of my jobs.
I try to make money to keep this household going, but in this day and time its never enough.
I feel like I am a failure.

I know that God only dishes out what you can handle, but I pray that things would get better.
They do get better for a while, then it seems to get worse due to irresponsibility, or inattentiveness.
Finances are important to me and I should take better care of them.
I'm sorry that I worry about these things. I have to.
God says to not worry, but I am the one that has to fix it by making money, and cut costs somewhere along the way. God isn't going to reach down and hand be a bunch of money to fix finances.
I am praying about my "second job" which is my hobby. It is hard work, and it does draw me away from Church, and time lost with my beautiful bride, and she isn't happy about either.
I pray that God will guide me to make this easier for me, help me change things to make it to Church, and let me be able to spend more time with her.
My "second job" is a supposed to be a stress reliever, sometimes it creates more stress that it is worth.
It is still my outlet, and something I enjoy doing. It bothers me that she wants me to give it up.
Without that outlet I would go crazy.
I should consider doing my "second job", or "hobby" in praise, and worship.
There are people that get paid for that. I'm not concerned with the pay, because God would pay me in three fold for doing that in his praise.
I pray that I could work normal hours at work, but that hasn't came around to my favor yet.
If that would come to be, I would start doing praise, and worship, and give up my second job.
I know God steers me. I don't always make the best decisions.
I should take more care in that aspect.

In closing, my destination, I am certain of, its my love of God, and doing what he wants to me to do.
I try to make his love to shine through me for everyone to see.
Even though some Christians may see things I do, as a sinner would do.
I am not perfect, I am work in progress. Pray for me that I do his will,  let him guide me through the trying times, and be the person HE wants me to be.





2 comments:

  1. If you want to find a big church that has a church band, we can find one. God will show us the right direction. IT all takes patience and time. I don't want to give you a saying, either quit music or... I'm not like that. I met you playing music. Music is what you were doing when I met you. I love music too. But it's the atmosphere of the second job. The long hours the nights of no sleep days of recovering the wear and tear on your back just all adds up. And I love that you love music. I won't take that away from you. But I just wish that we could go to church more, I wish we could do things a little differently around here and not be so focused on being wrapped up in music. It takes up more than half of our conversations. I can sit and talk all day long about my Love of God and my love for you and things I am praying about for you. One hobby or interest shouldn't take up all of our time. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the small church we go to I know that Bro ______ has issues with his family and sometimes those issues effect his message. It goes to show he nor his family are perfect.
    He lives in God's ray of light, and puts God first. I like him, and the Church so I think we should stay put. We need to pray for issues before us here and now.

    ReplyDelete