BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love dare day 16!

Begin praying today for your spouses heart.
Pray for three specific areas where you desire God to work in your spouse's life and in your marriage.


Have you experienced the power of prayer in the past?
What did you choose to pray about?
Was it easy, or did it feel foreign to you?

I pray for my wife everyday. To let her be the person God wants her to be.
I pray for our marriage, that its everything that it should be in God's eyes.
I pray that she has the confidence in me to lead us in the right direction, on all aspects of our lives.
I know what needs to be done, I know that I cannot change her, just attempt to show, and teach her.
I pray that she will happily listen, and follow my in joy knowing that in time, there is nothing we can't do as a team. Its not about having extra money to spend. Its about having, and making time to spend together.

3 comments:

  1. Exactly!! It's like my blog says...
    It's like your wedding dress. You pray the day you get married to find that perfect one. It may have faults, and need alternations. But you can pray you can find someone to fix the faults. Then it will be the perfect dress. After we get married, I put it up in plastic and set it aside from my other closets. I want that to be our marriage. Set ours aside from others. Pray about one another. Ask each other what we need prayers about. Pray together and pray in our own prayer closet where the wedding dress is... read between the lines there... but just being together and praying for each other should be enough and not being worried about how much money we have to spend on each other. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worry about not having enough money.
    Which is relevant, because we never do.
    The cost of everything keeps going up.
    I have no idea how to make ends meet anymore.
    Maybe you should take a whack at it.
    Praying about it hasn't helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do. We finally catch up and it's your weekend to play music and there we are broke again by Sunday....

    ReplyDelete