Love Dare 24 is about Lust vs Love.
Not this I misinterpreted the subject but I never felt like a wanted an inanimate object so bad that, that I lusted for it. There are somethings I would like to have, but haven't the money. One day I will get what I am wanting because the equipment I am using is wearing out. I always related lust as in a sexual manner.
In the Bible it does discuss lusting after worldly goods, and money.
As My wife and I discussed this, We discussed Adam, and Eve's lust for the forbidden fruit. There is no other humans in the Garden of Eden until they bore children. Because of Eve's lust for the forbidden fruit, she was tapped by god to bear children. She seems to want to believe that the forbidden fruit was a man.
We all say that children are a blessing and that is what we are supposed to do.
Go forth, and multiply.
We both agreed that childbearing was a punishment to Eve, for her sin. But having children is something God wants in all marriages. We have chosen to not have any because I am older, and I have children.
I love children, and would love to have another, but it would have to be adoption, I can't see leaving Heather with a child with out a father, (as I know I will pass on before she will) Heather could not handle childbirth, it would kill her. The again, I would hate for her to have to raise it on her own.
Lust ruins many a relationship, and have been accused of looking at a woman to much, when I wasn't, and had a hard time convincing otherwise. I am at the age where I can admire a beautiful woman without staring or lusting after her. I'll say that I have been blessed by God with that attribute.
My beautiful bride has nothing to worry about. This is my last stop.
If we are to go our separate ways, I will not have to find another wife. Probably not even a steady girlfriend.
I don't want another. There will never be another...NEVER. So its going to work the best way I know how.
I pray to God she feels the same way.
Something happened last night that I am not angry about, because of her condition.
I'm not sure what she was thinking at the time, but was quite intoxicated.
It was startling, a bit upsetting. I told her about the episode and she has no memory of it.
What does that tell one?
Time to evaluate consumption, as to what is moderation?
I still love my beautiful bride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know me. I love kids, but I'd rather be the neighborhood cat lady. =) It makes me sad that you would want all of that for me. Makes me happy all in the same too.
ReplyDeleteAnd Mitzi and Juanita always say you can look on the menu but you can only order just one. And you have ordered your one!! lol.
And I'm sorry about last night. I hope you can forgive me.
I was talking and running my mouth and you were trying to be serious. I've been praying over my mouth all day. I hope you can pray for my mouth too!!!
I LOVE YOU!