BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 22, how did I miss it?

She said we already completed it but I knew that I hadn't blogged on it yet.
Dummy.

Its funny how in sync we have been on the love dare. I know she thinks I am reading ahead, but I am not.
I guess God is guiding me day by day to be the person I should be, daily my life seems to be falling into place with the dare. But yet, I am far from perfect, and still a sinner.

I can tell the difference in myself,  I still suffer bouts of depression.
I catch myself cussing. I try not to.
Ready to give it God and let him handle it.
Greedy lazy lawyers, want the money then don't get in a hurry for nothing.
Don't really care anything about me or my life, just show them the money.
God will deal with you one day.

God bless My Beautiful Bride and I on our journey to your way of how our life should be.
Its not easy, trying to be like your only begotten son Jesus. Its easy to talk the talk, I pray that you will guide us to walk the walk.
AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. you missed it because you posted it on your facebook for the entire world to see that you loved your beautiful bride!!!!
    i think your depression is coming from other areas, not with me. not with money, but with your kids.
    your kids don't write emails back to you, your kids don't call often enough.
    but they aren't perfect either. no one is perfect.

    funny you say that about cussing,
    i almost cussed at something earlier, and it sounded like spit! lol.
    God is working through both of us!!
    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete