As you can tell if you have read my blog. I am not a prolific dramatic writer. I am best as stating facts to the point and quickly without fancy words.
Love Dare Day 7 :
Get 2 sheets of paper, on one write positive things about your spouse.
One the other write negative things.
Place both sheets in a secret place.
Which list was easier to make?
What did this reveal about your thoughts?
What attribute did you thanks your spouse for having?
Both lists were easier to fill out no one is perfect.
I don't live on the negative side, its better health wise to not be that way.
When things aren't going your way its best to not worry about it if you can't control it.
If you can, do something about it. Complaining isn't something I do well.
I do complain, but I don't usually repeat myself. I shouldn't have to.
The negative list I turned into a total positive. We are all different. What bothers one person, that leads then to dislike you. Another may fall in love with that quirk, attribute, whatever you want to call it..
You never know?
I say be yourself, for yourself.
Who's to judge you?
As long as what you do, you do in Jesus name, and you do good things and not commit sin. Treat people like you want to be treated.
I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I do things in moderation that I don't believe that are bad things.
Well except for smoking, its a nasty habit I wish I would have never started.
On closing I think that this love dare has helped my relationship with my beautiful bride so far.
I haven't read ahead. I am 3 days behind on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The Golden rule! And remember God is the only one to judge. =)
ReplyDelete