BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Dare day 9

Think of a specific way you 'd like to greet your spouse today.
Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm.
Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

When and where did you choose to do your special greeting?
How will you change your greeting from this point on?

I feel like such a heel.
I came home from a 12 hour shift tired, and ready for sleep.
I hadn't even read this dare yet.
I was not in the spirit of this dare at all.

She comes out all bubbly with a huge smile on her face.
Really happy, and glad to see me.
This greeting never happens with this much enthusiasm.

Not having read it yet, I couldn't stop thinking, oh no what did she do?
What does she want?
I never asked figuring it pertained to the love dare.

Seeing her this way made me happy to think how much she loves me.
I owe her one. Well not just one. From now on every time, anywhere.
Lord let me be as good as a person as she can be.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda liked it. You tried. I had gotten off the phone with you, then you called right back. With, What's up ? And that might not have been as dramatic as mine, but it let me know that you were thinking about me =)

    ReplyDelete