BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Love Dare Day 6

Love is not irratable.

Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage with loving ways instead of irritation.
Begin by making a list of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule.
Then list any wrong motivations the you need to release from your life.

I usually react good to Heather. Usually when she interrupts me doing something, to do something that she could have done for herself, that bugs me, and I usually tell her, you could have done that yourself.

Working shift work there is alot of margin there. We both spend too much time on the computer.
She gets her "her time" when I am at work. I don't consider my "me time" when I am work.
So I never get me time unless I take it in the studio just to go back there and jam by myself.
Lately I haven't felt like it. I have been a little depressed about things and the passion for playing isn't what it once was. I really need to get back to practicing, I'm a slouch.
Doesn't help our margins any. I guess I need to let her sleep in and get back there with head phones on so I don't disturb her. I'll have my ME TIME, she gets to sleep in still. Ha ha!
The margins for us time is pretty good window. I guess we should use it better.

Wrong motivations, well lets see, hmmm...
I think there is something personally we both have agreed upon, and will put it to the test this weekend.
I'm sure that we can do what we said we would do. I think this is bad for both of us.
We could be saving more money.

1 comment:

  1. If you need a day or night of me time, let me know. I can make myself scarce.I can go to the movie theatre on my own, go to the library and read a book. ect. You don't get enough me time I know. I enjoy your company and expect to spend some time with you on your off days. But I do forget that your off days should allow time for you to have me time. You can go out with guys from time to time and I can stay at home and play with my cats. I love you. Thank you for not getting irritated last night and working with me. I tried my best. I love you.

    ReplyDelete