BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Dare day 8

Determine to become your spouses biggest fan, and to reject jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse and focus on their achievements. Take yesterdays list of negative attributes, and burn it.
Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success they recently enjoyed.

How hard was it to destroy the list?
What are some positive expediences that you can celebrate in the life of your mate?
How can you encourage them towards future successes?

This dare also talk about jealousy. I get jealous every so often, but nothing serious.
I trust her with all my being that she will not ever cheat or leave me for another.

I let her read the negative list because it was things she already knew, and was working on.
I let them be a positive. It my life experiences its best not to stay mad, and rehash things that make you angry,
especially at the one you love the most.
Best friends are people you can confide in, your spouse should be the first person you confide in, not your friends. You can talk to your friends about things that have to do with your spouse, but they should never be bad, or negative. Their reputation should always come first. Their image is your image what you make them look like in other people's eyes, from what you have told your friends about you spouse.
Don't talk bad about them, put them on a pedestal, as an idol.
Worship them as you would like to be.



1 comment:

  1. That's why I have gotten upset at you a few times. I told you I heard what you were telling someone else about me. You thought you were being cute and or funny/ witty. And you didn't think I was listening. And you never know who else could have been listening.

    I still love you. You do have a right to talk about things with someone else. But like you said, it shouldn't be the negative. I'd rather it be positive!!!

    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete