Ask you Spouse to tell you 3 things that cause them to be uncomfortable, or irritated with you.
To start off, neither of us are perfect. I didn't want to come off as being anal critical, because she wanted to be able to blog what I had a problem with. She didn't want to write about the issues I had.
So what the use of doing this if I can't be open and honest?
I'm a laid back, easy to get along with kinda guy. Ok. Lets agree that you understand whats bothers me.
Aight great! I felt bad that I came up with more. I didn't want to be critical, and I know it came off that way.
We have some work to do. I made some suggestions, and it will take some work on eliminating those bad habits.
I was surprised that she had problems coming up with 3 things that I do that irritate her.
Gosh I could come up with a hundred. LOL!
I do love her, and her imperfections. I love her infectious laugh, and smile. Her innocent side, and her not so innocent side. Her personality bubbles over. Its funny how people are tho.
Most love her, those that don't are missing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I thank you for respecting me and not wanting to post the first three. I thank you for listing another three and being afraid I would get upset. The blog instructed not to attack or justify. You had a get out of jail free card =) I wanted to know what I needed to improve for you. The first three were about one complete issue/habit. I was wanting a little more variety to improve my well being for our marriage.
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me to pick three out. Seriously had my stomach in knots today. I don't sit and over annalize on how to turn you into the perfect husband. That's why it was hard to pick three things that annoy me about you. I think even your quirks or imperfections make you who you are. I feel in love with your ways the first time we met, and the first weekend we lived together. I have to accept I can not change them.
I LOVE YOU =)
Yeah I know that it wasn't set to be about attacking each other. I never would have done that.
ReplyDeleteThe things that are on top of my list are what I told you first, they irritate me the most, and should not be set aside, you didn't and I thank you. I know we will succeed because you love me, and I love you.
Things may not be perfect, and probably won't be for a while, but we'll get there.
I hate worrying about things like that, but its important to me.
I wish I had a quick fix for it, but I don't.
I won't set them aside. But also remember, I'm 27. I'm still young. It will take a lot more learning for me to do than you. You are set in your ways. I just hope my ways of becoming more like I should be don't get int he way of us. We can get through it. No one said it would be easy. It takes time patience and the want =) And I want you to love me and help me too.
ReplyDelete