BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love dare Day 4

Contact your spouse sometime today during the business of the day.
Have no agenda other than asking how they are doing, and if there is anything you could do for them.

I was off yesterday, so the communication part of the dare was face to face.
I  probably could have done more for her. She hates doing some chores.
Ok well all chores. LOL. I didn't feel the message of this dare was to do EVEYTHING for her.
I washed, dried, hung-up, and folded a load of clothes for her. I didn't ask, it just needed doing.
With this being an on going process, I suppose I could do them for her more often when I am off.
I don't mind household chores. It probably be more fun of we did them together.

The only thing that she has done that embarrassed me was to not quit talking when she needed to.
When she realized what happened she became irate and stormed out.
She needs to think before she speaks, and not ramble on.
I love her dearly.I would proudly take her anywhere.

We are working towards being better Christians, stopping some current bad habits, and working toward enjoying each others company more often than we do. Spending more time at home and doing tasks together at the house. Then relaxing watching a movie or playing a game. We used to play dominoes alot with the neighbors we have gotten away from that. It was fun, we should start doing it again.

2 comments:

  1. psssst the embarrassment is part of day 5 =)
    not four...

    I agree, I've missed dominoes myself. But with your band schedule, work schedule and the neighbors schedule it's almost impossible any more =( I miss dominoes something awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them confused because I couldn't blog about yesterdays dare.
    I looked at the book.
    Lets set a dominoes date with them for next week.

    ReplyDelete