Demonstrate love by willingly by choosing to give in an area of disagreement.
Tell them you are putting their preference first.
What issue did you choose?
What did giving cost you?
How will this help you in the future?
Our disagreements are fairly simple for the most part.
I gave before I read today's dare, and did something I didn't want too.
I was angry that she would listen. I did it because she wanted to.
It cost me a few dollars and a few hours sleep.
I didn't want to get pizza yesterday, but I did because she wanted pizza, and didn't feel well.
I hate to argue over anything. Sometimes its easier to agree. Agreeing doesn't mean its the best thing to do, or saves us money, it means I chose to go along with it, and not create waves.
I can still voice my discontent, and away we go.
I love you Heather, and I know our life seems mundane. Life doesn't have to be on the go all the time like our lives are. You and me time should doing whatever together, at home should be our all time favorite thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Agreed. But even then we have disagreements, like what to watch on tv. Who should stay on the computer for a time or two. What are we going to have for dinner. Sometimes, it's just easier to go out with each other and get out of the house and not fight about something because we are bored sitting at home. lol =) I love you!!!! And I'm happy to do anything you want to be doing.
ReplyDeleteYou are too picky of an eater.
ReplyDeleteWe should not have 2 separate menus.
I'm not getting skinnier following your high carb diet, of pasta, pasta, and pasta.
I love you too. Wish I were off.
ReplyDeleteI hate work.