BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Love Dare day 11

Day 11...
What need does your spouse have that you could meet today?
Can you run and errand?
Give a back rub, or a foot massage?
Is there housework you could help with?
Choose a gesture that says, "I cherish you", and do it with a smile!

What did you choose to show that you cherish your mate?
What did you learn from this experience?

I didn't choose the errand or do anything really special.
The light in the kitchen has been out for about a week.
I went and bought bulbs for the house inside and out. I got the kitchen lights working, and will work the outside lights too. I cherish my beautiful bride always. I hope she notices that "I do."
Sometime in normal everyday life you do things for each other that seems routine, but the fact is would you do that if it wasn't for your love for you spouse?
We both do alot for each other, and I think that is only a small part of our love for each other.
I love you Heather Elizabeth, whatever the future holds lets hold each other. It will never be as bad as it seems, may the good parts be so much better than the bad. I hope the good parts is what remember and cherish the most.

1 comment:

  1. Cherish the moment we are in, for we are in it together, yesterday, today, the future, for better or for worse, till death do us part. I love you Mr Bert A!!!

    ReplyDelete