BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Dare day 1

TODAY'S DARE:
Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our WORDS often reflect the condition of our heart.
For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience, and say nothing negative to you spouse at all.
IF THE TEMPTATION ARISES, choose not to say anything.
It's better to HOLD YOUR TONGUE THAN TO SAY SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET.


Did anything happen today to cause you anger towards you mate?
Were you tempted to think disapproving thoughts, and to let them come out in words?

I think I did ok. I thought I was patient. Apparently I wasn't.
Sorry you feel the way you did baby.
I do love you, and you are first chair.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently, Satan does not want me to do this challenge. I have had trial after trial yesterday. I have failed miserably, and now I am even more determined to keep on keeping on. I will be putting patience into practice right along with Day 2's challenge. I love you honey, and it's nice to see in writing that I am in first chair. It means the world to me. Although somedays it might not be demonstrated 100%. I love you no matter what this challenge brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que sera sera. You apologized.
    We have some habits we both need to stop completely. I didn't say bad.

    ReplyDelete