BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 3- Love Dare

Day 3
I couldn't log on the blogger on my laptop.
I will work on it today.


Whatever you put you time, energy, and money into will become more important to you.
It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments,
buy your spouse something that says I was thinking about you today.


What did you choose to give your spouse?

It was valentines day. I didn't buy her anything. I was extra considerate, went on a motorcycle ride with her, and a couple friends, and had lunch.
We napped for an hour or so. Ate dinner.
Took her out to our neighborhood bar, had some drinks, played a bowling game.
We had a great time with friends. Today we will have some alone time, just she and I.

I know in my heart that I deeply love my wife. I feel like I should have bought some candy yesterday?
I guess I feel guilty this morning because the Dare said to buy each other a little something, and it was Valentines day...
:-(
She knows finances are in the tank.
I need her to say no, when we don't need to be spending money, bills, come first.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW. You know honey that roses and candy don't wit me into a verbal frenzy. I really don't like chocolates in mass amounts of wondering what chocolate you will get. I'm rather picky when it comes to chocolate. I'm not a rose lady. You know that. =) You bought me lunch at a place where we rarely go, that was a treat to me =) Then had to get medicine for me that was the price of gold with insurance. You went in Walgreens to get the medicine and let me stay on the phone and talk to my mom. That right there said I was thinking of you. Most people don't know how sick I can get and buying me cold medicine my second round of cold medicine and going out of your way to get it was more than enough of showing, I thought of you today =) I'm simple when it comes to Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete